|Dieser Artikel ist über the location Die Diebesgilde. Für andere Zweck, siehe Die Diebesgilde.|
|Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht übersetzt! Du kannst uns helfen, ihn !|
Initially most of the NPCs will be very tight-lipped, only after joining the Thieves' Guild will they become more amicable and provide various services like fence or training:
- Brynjolf, right hand man of Mercer Frey
- Delvin Mallory, trainer in Schleichen, guild jobs
- Dirge, bouncer
- Galathil, can change appearance of humans (Dawnguard DLC only)
- Tonilia, fence and quartermaster
- Vekel der Mannhafte, proprietor of the Ragged Flagon
- Vex, trainer in Schlossknacken, guild jobs
After guild starts to prosper:
- Arnskar Glut-Meister, Schmiede
- Herluin Lothaire, Alchemist
- Syndus, fletcher
- Vanryth Gatharian, Schmiede
Usually found in the Zisterne:
- Cynric Endell
- Mercer Frey, Meister of Thieves' Guild
- Niruin, trainer in Schießkunst
- Vipir der Flinke, trainer in Taschendiebstahl
Die Zersplitterte Flasche
The Ragged Flagon is a pub located beneath Rifton in Rattenweg. It is used as a base of operations by Die Diebesgilde and used to be a bustling place of commerce when the Guild was in its heyday. It has since fallen into a bit of disrepair after the Guild started losing its fortunes.
The main area of the pub and where outsiders are allowed. There are four alcoves around the edge of the area that will be occupied by merchants as the Thieves Guild regains its former glory. Vex and Delvin Mallory can be found spending most of their time here along with Tonilia, Dirge, and Vekel der Mannhafte.
Die Zersplitterte Flasche: Zisterne
The Zisterne is the main area of the Thieves' Guild. Only members are allowed in here. Access is through an easily missed door (through a storage cabinet) at the back of the pub. In here are the sleeping quarters, storage areas and training rooms, the latter features a note: Trainingstruhen) of the guild.
The beds used by the members are arranged along the outer edge of the area, some members use wooden screens for some privacy. To the north-east, is a passage leading to a training room with some straw dummies and locked 'training' chests. Straight ahead (in the south-east) is the guild master's desk and the door to the Diebesgildes Schatzkammer requiring two of three keys to open. The vault only opens during The Pursuit.
The exit to the south-west leads to a secret entrance in the Rifton Friedhof. In the centre of the Zisterne is a platform that is mainly used for officers of the Guild to discuss important matters.
- Geschäftsbuch, Alchemielabor, Kochtopf, Schleifstein und Betten ×9.
- Guild Truhen ~540, ~286, ~380, ~5060 Wert (L66).
- Diebesgildenhandschuhe ×2, Diebesgildenstiefel ×2, Diebesgildenkapuze ×2 und Diebesgildenrüstung.
- Notizen: Verbindung der Ost-Kaiserlichen Handelsgesellschaft, Hilfegesuch an Cynric (under Business Ledger bench), Augen auf und Noch kein Wort.
- Copies of Schattenzeichen ×3 (read!), Die Nachtigallen: Wahrheit oder Legende?, Der Niedergang ×2 und Dieb der Tugend.
Zisterne - Training Chamber:
- A copy of Fortschritte im Schlösserknacken, a treasure chest ~1260 und a Dwemer chest ~840 Wert (L66).
- Stahlstreitaxt, everything else was stolen.