Blind Cliff Towers
After exiting the caves, an imposing tower connects to the Bastion.
Blind Cliff Bastion
The upper exit from the cave leads to two Nordic towers connected by a bridge which lead to Blind Cliff Bastion. Inside the bastion is a hagraven called Melka trapped in a cage. The area is rife with traps and puzzles. There is also an alchemy lab, a cooking pot and two Quicksilver Ore Veins.
Items of Note
- Puzzle: Of three switches, the middle one opens the gate, if Melka lives she will solve it.
- Burial urn ~400; chests ~1300, ~1550 value (L50).
- A door with chain will open to the caged in area previously passed: Quicksilver Ingot ×2, Refined Moonstone, Iron Ingot ×2, Corundum Ingot.
- Cooking pot, alchemy lab, hay pile, Iron Ingot, Amethyst, Quicksilver Ore Vein ×4.
- A copy of Mystery of Talara, Part 4, Pine Thrush Egg (indoors).