The main part of the dour, where the main strategic decisions are being made, concerning the Civil War by General Tullius.
Castle Dour Dungeon
There is a female prisoner in one cell named Bjartur, interaction not normally possible.
Initially cannot be accessed, requiring a key for the main areas, though the back door on the upper floor opens one room.
Temple of the Divines
Off the main dour yard the Temple of the Divines opens up.
Items of Note
- Yard: Iron Ingot ×3 and grindstone.
- Castle Dour: Books ×16, potions ×8, Silver Ingot ×2 and Silver Ore ×2.
- Castle Dour Dungeon: Books ×15, potions ×2, hay pile ×6, Banded Iron Armor, Iron Armor ×2, Steel Plate Helmet, Ebony Warhammer and Dwarven Battleaxe (at L53).
- Thalmar Headquarters: Books ×24, potions ×10, poisons ×2, beds ×3, a copy of Death of a Wanderer, Dwarven Greatsword and Ebony Dagger (at L53).
- Emperor's Tower (initially): Books ×2 and potions ×2.
- Emperor's Tower (during To Kill an Empire): Books ×5, cooking pot and a copy of Catalogue of Weapon Enchantments.