Difference between revisions of "Harmugstahl"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Latest revision as of 07:00, 18 March 2018
Harmugstahl is a fort carved into a hillside to the north of Karthwasten. Inside, the Dragonborn meets an adventurer fighting an enchanted frostbite spider. The adventurer mentions that all the spiders in the fort are enchanted and then leaves. Exploring six Frostbite Spiders and two giant ones are encountered.
Puzzle[edit | edit source]
There is one puzzle which uses four levers to remove a number of spikes from a doorway. When facing the doorway, the levers are as follows:
- leftmost – toggles the leftmost two spikes (or 1 and 2, counting from left to right)
- left of centre – toggles the leftmost three spikes (or 1, 2 and 3)
- right of centre – toggles the rightmost three spikes (or 2, 3 and 4)
- rightmost – toggles the rightmost two spikes (or 3 and 4)
The aim is to remove all four spikes, i.e. switch the leftmost and the rightmost levers.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Find Ring of Pure Mixtures for Frida, one possible location
- Salty Sea-Dogs, one possible location of Fine-Cut Void Salts