Kolbjorn Barrow is a Nordic Ruin located south-east of Raven Rock. Initially it is only a campsite but as the quest Unearthed progresses, a larger and larger portion of the barrow is dug out and revealed.
Items of Note
- To the east: Heart Stone Deposit.
Initial visit to the barrow (still inaccessible):
First barrow visit:
- Camp comprised of three tents, hay pile ×3, a copy of Ahzidal's Descent, The Journal of Ralis Sedarys - Volume 20 and a knapsack ~350 value (L70).
- Burial urn ~1150; chest ~1110 value (L70 and Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking.
Second barrow visit:
- Camp with now five tents, Daedric Dagger, Dwarven Sword, cooking spit, The Journal of Ralis Sedarys - Volume 21 and two extra hay piles.
- Chest ~1530 value (L70), Greater Soul Gem, Amethyst and [Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy]].
Third barrow visit:
- Camp with now nine tents, bed, The Journal of Ralis Sedarys - Volume 22 and four extra hay piles.
- Potions ×4, poison, Emerald Geode, Ahzidal's Gauntlets of Warding, Ebony Dagger, Glass Mace, Greater Soul Gem and Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana.
- Urn ~1150, ~; chests ~1080, 1130; burial urns ~900, ~1260, ~330 value (L70).
Fourth barrow visit:
- Camp with now 12 tents, bed, The Journal of Ralis Sedarys - Volume 23, 3 extra hay piles and urn ~1780; chest ~2590 value (L70).
- Chests ~3380, ~1590, ~2220; burial urn ~530 value (L70).
- Potions ×6, Nordic Dagger, Iron Greatsword of Weariness, Ahzidal's Helm of Vision, Ahzidal's mask, Ebony War Axe, Orcish Armor and Stalhrim Deposit.