At some point in the recent past, the bandits appear to have decided to expand the premises and broke through a stone wall into an area occupied by Falmer (×14). The Falmer were the victors in that encounter and either killed or took prisoner all but one bandit who was barricaded in a room off the main hall.
In the Falmer area, there are also three Corundum Ore Veins.
Items of Note
- Mushrooms ×75, poisons ×3, potions ×13, books ×16, many Chaurus Eggs.
- Beds ×7, Nordic War Axe, and chests ~210, ~210, Falmer chests ~160, ~1250 value (L50).
- Attached to the side of the table on which Rahd lies: The Longhammer.
- There appears to be no way to rescue the bandits, they turn on the Dragonborn as soon as the threat of Falmers is removed.
- When leaving the lair, more bandits enter, and the bandit chief explicitly mentions Rahd's Longhammer. A reminder to the Dragonborn that this hammer exists.