Narzulbur is an Orc stronghold located almost due east of Kynesgrove in Eastmarch. Nearby is Gloombound Mine. You can reach it near the mountains. The camp is initially locked, until the Dragonborn has become Blood-Kin to the Orcs.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Chief Mauhulakh, the chief
- Bolar, the chief's mother and wisewoman
- Dushnamub, the chief's son and worker at the forge
- Urog, the chief's daughter and the youngest from Narzulbur
- Yatul, the chief's wife
Places[edit | edit source]
Mauhulakh's Longhouse[edit | edit source]
This is the largest building in the stronghold.
Mauhulakh's Cellar[edit | edit source]
There is also a small cellar next to the longhouse entrance.
Gloombound Mine[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Tanning rack, alchemy lab, wood chopping block, on other side of hanging bridge: smelter, workbench, blacksmith forge.
- Cabbage, potatoes, and leek can be harvested.
- At the top of the wooden outlook in front of the main gate: Yellow Book of Riddles.
- Small locked round wooden hut next to longhouse: alchemy lab, potions ×13 (many considered stealing).
- Other small locked round hut to the west: Iron Ingot ×2, Iron Ore ×2, Ebony Ore ×3 (stealing).
- On graves: Steel Armor, Steel Plate Boots, Orcish Bow, Orcish Mace.
- At the forge (stealing): Ebony Ore ×3, Ebony Ingot.
- Books ×7, bed ×5, chests (stealing) ~250, ~1690 value (L45).
- The latter chest may contain: Necklace of Fire Abatement and Spell Tome: Paralyze.