Skuldafn south Tower
This structure is set completely apart from the rest of Skuldafn. It contains several draugr and random loot.
Skuldafn north Tower
Another such structure is the northern tower.
First Three Pillars
In the temple a room with three pillars requires two proper combinations. The solution can be found in the plaques placed above the pillars.
The right door leading to a Chest ~1720 value (L72)., and opens via:
The left door continues deeper into the temple:
Second Three Pillars
Further into the temple, another set of pillars requires a combination:
Diamond Claw Gate
To open the massive stone gate use the Diamond Claw, with this combination (outer to inner ring):
- Potion, chests ~2030 (west of north tower), ~2300, ~640 (north-west of north tower, on altar), ~ value (L72).
- Urns ~1110, ~1660; chest ~2010 value (L72).
- Chest ~2470, ~910 (exit to balcony) value (L72).
- Urns ~1650, ~1360, ~1310, ~1530, ~650, ~1610; chest ~930, ~1580, ~890 (behind web), ~1660, ~1310, ~750, ~1510; burial urns ~610, ~1360, ~210, ~1260, ~1570, ~760, ~1080, ~560, ~840, ~1230 value (L72).
- Poisons ×3, potion, Flawless Garnet (on skull), Greater Soul Gem, Steel Helmet and Flawless Diamond, Flawless Emerald, Flawless Amethyst (all three in a pot).
Outside and on top of Temple: