E3 Conference News
14 June 2016
- Skyrim Special Edition will be released for PS4, Xbox One and PC on October 28. It will be free of charge for players, who own the game Skyrim with the three expansions Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn, or for players who bought the Legendary Edition on Steam.
- Support of console mods
3 December 2014
- Skyrim and the DLCs Dawnguard • Hearthfire • Dragonborn are now quest and location complete. The NPCs and items are almost complete.
4 October 2012
- The second major official plug-in for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was released by Bethesda on September 4, 2012 for the XBox and for the PC on October 4, 2012. Read More
1 June 2012
- The first major official plug-in for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been announced by Bethesda and is scheduled for release on the Xbox 360 this summer, with versions for the PS3 and PC to follow! (Official video) Read More
16 February 2012
- Steam Workshop launches with over 2 million mods already downloaded! Read More